What You’ll Do
- Explore local culture
- Meeting local people
What to Expect
8.30, meet up with our tour guide and driver at your hotel. We will transfer to a Vegetable Village west of Hanoi (1 hour drive). On arrival, we will tour around the vegetables garden and learn how the local people plant and take care of the vegetables. After that, you will have the real experience by joining the farmers to take part in the work yourselves and have fun at the garden. Lunch will be organized in the local’s farmer house following by some Vietnamese tea.
In the afternoon, we will leave the vegetable farm and head to Thay Pagoda (Master Pagoda), the complex of pagodas is in the mountain and are required to go up to top to reach the cave if you want to. Move to Tay Phuong Pagoda, where located a lot of valuable sculptures and arts. Most notable are the likenesses of monks rendered in lacquered jackfruit wood dating from the Tay Son period, which was before 1800s. Back to Hanoi in the late afternoon.
- All escorted sightseeing tours with English tour guide
- All entrance and visiting fees
- All private transportation with A/C
- Meals specified per program (B: Breakfast/ L: Lunch/ D: Dinner)
- Taxes, service charges, Bank fees (if paying by credit cards)
What’s Not Included
- Meals, Beverages which do not specify in the program
- Personal travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- All gratuities and tips to driver and tour guide