What You’ll Do
- Discover the stunning beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 3-day traditional junk cruise
- Visit Ti Top Island, Man’s Head Island, and other islets in the bay
- Enjoy swimming, kayaking, fishing for squid, or simply relaxing on the sundeck
- Take part in a Vietnamese cooking demonstration led by a professional chef
What to Expect
Spend 3 days and 2 nights exploring the Ha Long Bay World Heritage Site on board a traditional junk. Admire the stunning scenery and explore islets and grottos, enjoy swimming, snorkeling, and kayaking, and relax on board as you cruise around the stunning karst formations.
Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long (Lunch, Dinner)
Between 07:30 and 08:15 you’ll be picked up at your Hanoi hotel and depart for Ha Long Bay. There will be a short break en route in Hai Duong Province, and you’ll arrive in Hal Long Bay at around 12:00.
Your Ha Long Bay cruise begins with a seafood lunch on board the traditional junk. Admire the amazing limestone karst formations on your way to Kiem Lam, where you’ll stop for an hour of kayaking.
The cruise continues and you’ll have some free time for swimming, sunbathing, or snorkeling. Relax on the sundeck and enjoy the complimentary fruit and drinks served by the crew. You can join a cooking demonstration class to learn how to prepare Vietnamese spring rolls, before sitting down to dinner.
After dinner, you’re free to relax, enjoy music, or fish for squid with the equipment provided, before retiring to the comfort of your cabin.
Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
After breakfast, you’ll transfer to a small boat for the trip to Lan Ha Bay. Admire the beautiful morning scenery of this World Heritage Site along the way. You’ll stop at Kiem Lam wharf, visiting hidden caves, placid lagoons, and a fishing farm. There will be free time for swimming and relaxing before savoring a fresh seafood lunch on the boat.
After lunch, you’ll continue exploring the bay by boat, relaxing and taking in the scenic views. Stop at Ho Dong Tien and spend some time kayaking to explore the area. Paddle from Luon Cave to Man’s Head Island.
Your cruise continues and you’ll have leisure time for swimming or relaxing on the sundeck and watching the spectacular sunset on the bay. Overnight on board after dinner.
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (Breakfast, Lunch)
After breakfast on the boat, you’ll visit Ha Long Bay’s largest cave, called Sung Sot. Afterwards, your cruise around Ha Long Bay continues before you head back to the harbor. Admire the beauty of Dinh Huong Island, Cho Da Island, and Ga Choi Island.
You’ll have lunch after disembarking. Return to Hanoi with short break on the way, arriving at around 17:00.
- Hanoi hotel pick-up and drop off
- Boat accommodation and transportation
- Full-board meals
- First day welcome party beverages, wine, and fruit
- Equipment for biking, snorkeling, fishing, and kayaking
- Admission fees
- English-speaking guide
What’s Not Included
- Extra food and beverages
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses and use of phone and laundry facilities
- GratuitiesIf you are interested in exploring halong bay cruises you can visit halongbaytours.com.vn to know more infomation.